Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another week has passed

So the last few weeks have been rather uneventful. I have been working on average 15 hours a day because the owners and the other manager had gone on vacation. While it was not the most fun thing in the world, all those hours will give me the opportunity to have 9 days off when my parents get down here! They are arriving this Friday night and will stay through the following Sunday. I have a lot of fun stuff planned and am excited they are coming down.

The owners just got back to Ecuador so I had yesterday off and today when they arrive I am going to go meet up with my host brother to watch a soccer game. All in all everything here is pretty good and expect some more exciting posts soon! Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

  1. It's great that your folks are coming down! Be sure to post some pics! Love ya! AC

    ReplyDelete