Sunday, July 4, 2010

Brad's back in Ecuador

Howdy howdy all,

I am back in Ecuador and plan to keep up with my blog a little better this time. I arrived after a wonderful weekend in North Carolina attending an absolutely beautiful wedding with a beautiful bride (my cousin sarah!) and having a great time with the family. This summer I am working at a Hotel (Hotel Casa Foch-click here to see pics) and continuing to improve my Spanish language skills. Last year I did a study abroad through Ohio State and the owners of the school also own the hotel (in fact they are right across the street from each other) so through that connection I got this job. I've worked probably about 80 hours since I arrived but luckily I am supposed to have the next two days off. Nothing else too exciting going on here except yesterday there was a Pride Parade in Quito that went right in front of the hotel which was very entertaining and cool to see that they have here in a society that views being gay much differently than we find in many parts of the U.S. Well that's about all for now.

Hope everyone is doing well and Ill post again soon.
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment